Bc. Jakub Dupak
I am a computer science student and teaching assistant at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering CTU Prague. I like to discover how computers work and what makes software fast (or slow). I also like beautiful code and I enjoy refactoring way more than I should. Finally, I like trying different programming languages and experimenting, how can help me to achieve both performance and nice code. All of this combined brought me to my current primary specialization: compilers. I am also interested in computer architectures, operating systems, functional programming, abstract math (languages & automata, universal algebra, graph theory), etc.
Right now, I am starting to contribute to the Rust GCC front-end gccrs, and I plan on doing my master’s thesis there.
Please note that I am very busy and will not accept any full-time job offers.
If, for some reason, you would like to reach out to me, write me at email@example.com.
Publications, Presentations, and Conferences
RISC-V International Training and Academia SIG
- QtRvSim - RISC-V Simulator with Cache and Pipeline Visualization
- Recording (YouTube)
DevConf.CZ mini Brno 2022
Embedded World Conferece 2022
Teaching (FEE CTU)
- Procedurální programování (pro OI) - B0B36PRP (Czech) 2023
- Algoritmizace - B4B33ALG (Czech)
- Architektura počítačů - B0B35APO (Czech) 2023
- Procedurální programování (pro OI) - B0B36PRP (Czech) 2022
- Procedurální programování (pro OI) - B0B36PRP (Czech) 2021